Saturday 13 December 2014

Write Up Of Questionnaire

Question 1) What should the protagonist’s new house look like?
                        -Big, dark and scary
                        -Small and hidden away
                        -Really old with an attic

For this question, the majority vote was for the third option, “really old with an attic”, which means that in my TV Drama, the house that the protagonist and his family move into should be and old house with periodic features and an attic.

Question 2) What characteristics should the protagonist have?
            -Normal teenage boy
            -Modern clothes
            -Blonde hair
            -Brown hair

For this question, people decided that the protagonist should be a normal teenage boy with modern clothes and blonde hair. This will help me when casting the role of my protagonist and writing the character profiles.

Question 3) If the villain is a sorcerer, what physical characteristics should they have?
                        -Cape
                        -Old
                        -Mysterious
                        -Scary
                        -Tall

For this question, the people I questioned agreed that the villain should have all the qualities listed above. This will help me when it comes to writing my character profiles for the villain and when it comes to picking out the costume.

Question 4) Should the sorcerer be male or female?
                        -Male
                        -Female

Most of the people decided that the sorcerer should be a male. This will help me when choosing their costumes and features.

Question 5) What should the sorcerer’s power of attack be?
                        -Ability to shoot fire
                        -Ability to turn people into stone
                        -A mixed range of spells with various powers

For this question, people decided that the sorcerer should have a mixed range of spells with various powers as this would make a more interesting villain. This will help me when it comes to writing my episode guide and possible my script.

Question 6) Where about should the sorcerer live?
                        -Castle on the top of a hill
                        -Cave built into a hillside
                        -Cave in a cliff face

The majority vote for this question was for a castle on top of a hill. This will help me to portray the villain’s living style by adapting the space where he lives to fit his personality.

Question 7) How should the plot sequence be set out?
                        -Beginning, Middle, End
                        -End, Beginning, Middle
                        -Middle, Beginning, End

Almost everyone I asked decided that having the plot sequence be structured “Beginning, Middle, End” was the best option. This will help me when writing my episode guide.

Question 8) What should the boy receive to help him on his quest?
                        -A potion to make him powerful against the sorcerer
                        -A map explaining where the sorcerer’s lair is
                        -A scroll saying what the sorcerer’s weakness is

For this question, people decided that the best item for the boy to receive is a scroll with the sorcerer’s weakness on it. This will help me when writing the episode guide to determine how the protagonist will defeat the villain.

Question 9) What should the sorcerer’s weakness be?
                        -Sunlight reflected off something
                        -Fire
                        -A physical weak spot on body
           
For this question, I learned that most people would prefer the Sorcerer’s weakness to be sunlight reflected off something. This will help me when writing my script, should I choose to do this part of the drama.

Question 10) Which is a better title for this drama?
                   -The Land Beyond
                   - Lost Souls
                   - The Civilisation
                   - Other
            For this question, I learned that most people preferred Lost Souls as the title for this drama. This will             help me when naming my TV Drama and it will also help me when designing my DVD cover and                   poster as I will know what it will be called.


           


                        

No comments:

Post a Comment